- US Soybeans put at 3.55 billion bushels based on a yield of 46.9 Bpa;
- Wheat production lowered to 1.920 billion bushels from last estimate of 1.962 billion;
- US corn production seen at 13.661 billion bushels based on a yield of 167bpa.
- Corn seen at 1.910 bn bushels – analyst estimate was 1.817bn so corn demand well behind required pace;
- Soybeans end stocks were raised by 15 million bushes to 475 million well beyond analyst estimates for 428 million.
Heavy weather continues to cause planting problems for UK – with wider issues across the EU – French maize is still being harvested and with we conditions may have disease issues to contend with.