2Agriculture Ltd aims to be the UK’s most efficient producer of consistent, high quality feed and to support our farming partners achieve best cost production.
We currently employ over 200 team members working across our five sites located in Scotland, East Anglia, Cambridgeshire and North Wales. Our team work across a number of roles within the business including:
- Mill production;
- Customer service;
We are recruiting for the following positions (please click on the job title to read more about the job):
- Stoke Ferry – Transport First Line Manager;
- Stoke Ferry – HR Business Partner;
- Fairview – Production First Line Manager;
- Fairview – HGV (C+E) Driver (4on 4off);
- Fairview – Temporary Engineer (4on 4off);
- Llay – Temporary HGV (C+E) Driver (4on 4off).
If you’re interested in a career with 2Agriculture Ltd, but these posts aren’t quite what you are looking for, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll keep you in mind for vacancies which may appear in the future (in accordance with GDPR).